Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Countdown: 8 days till shove off!

My mind is a jumble of camping equipment, maps, uncoordinated out fits and canned foods, bills lined up for advance payment....blah! blah!

I'm really not too stressed out.  Most problems can be solved with a little brain power, patience, and pennys!

If we don't have the appropriate clothing, it can be purchased along the way.
IF the crock pot cooking doesn't work out, we eat out. (secretly, I want to eat pizza in every state!....for 30 dinners)
If the directions land me in a different state park, we'll meet different skunk families!

The details don't really matter.  We're on an adventure, and an Adventurous Spirit is the only thing we can't forget or lose along the way!  The journey is the destiny!

So, I'll plan as well as I can, and leave the rest up to the unfolding events....mile by mile marker.

The most important thing, of course is health and safety!  Which reminds me, I'd better get the
First Aid kit together:)

1 comment:

  1. please blog the whole adventure...those of us that have not been...SO want to hear it. peace be to all of you and SO enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete