Friday, June 21, 2013

Three Thousand Miles later!!

Sitting in a restaurant in Little Tokyo in L.A. watiting for God only knows what we ordered!  It comes with miso and tempura.  We only have chop sticks so we probably won't be getting much in our mouths.

Half the kids have the trots!  the others have vomiting...or is it the ones with trots have vomiting too....?? As long as I don't get it....I've got another 3K to drive!!

LA is cooler than Phoenix, which was miserably hot... a circle of hell for certain.

My dear friends there were angels. however....

Here's a huge "shout out" to Norman for letting us all stay there, even though we had not showered in 2 days!! (camping in Grand Canyon)  we also did laundry. 

And what a joy to visit Katie's godparents, Kate and Ken and 3 of their beautiful children.(one was misssing:(  I miss my dear, Bosom Buddy so much.

My kids were impressed with how great my friends are!!!!  I said, "What do you expect, they're my friends!!"  I've known Norman since high school and Kate and I were pregnant with our first babies together 25 years ago!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i had to google trots!
    Hope they all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete