Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to the youngest, loveliest 75 year old ever!!!

Mom!  I wish I could be 3000 miles closer to you to honor you in the manner in which you deserve!

You have imbued me with many of your wonderful attributes, and I thank you!  I would never have had the temerity to attempt this odyssey if you hadn't blazed a trail before me! You've never been afraid of anything, and have embraced EVERYTHING, including your age!  

I admire your high energy: cooking for many, aerobics, driving up and down the coast, driving up and down I-77 with my kids in tow....

I admire your kindness in always looking out for the most vulnerable:  currently the residents at Hospice's Patrick House!

You are a loyal mother, and grandmother, and certainly put up with an imperfect daughter in me!

I'm sooo happy you're healthy and want to spend time with us!!!!


Happy Birthday!!!!

Much love, Stacy!!!

PS, I found the purrrfect Tee Shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment