Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gotta Love the Interstate System!

As the saying goes, "you can have it all, just not at the same time!"  

We're still camping at the Canyon, but I'm cutting it back to only two nights, and one full day.  That was my original plan and for some reason, I changed to two days.  That decision left wiggle room so that I can now use that flexibility.

................................. I've decided to reroute in order to see good friends in Phoenix!..............

Good thing I can still get to L.A. from Phoenix, just like I could from the Grand Canyon.

I'm really looking forward to visiting my high school friend, Norman (who has welcomed us....all 10 of us, into his home, with great excitement)!

And....yeah!!  My "bosom buddy" Kate, who is Katie's godmother!  


Only 5000 miles to go!!!  Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment