Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Little Punchy? #we'reatwafflehouse

Yes!  Our last goal has been met before we sneak 7 extra people into a room meant for 4!  (I only signed a vow NOT to sneak in pets or smoke!)

I have NO clue what to expect at Waffle House!  But since I'll be honored by their presence for eternity, now that they're in my neighborhood...temporary home, I mights as well get friendly!


amazing...I'm starving!!!!
We LOVED Chicago!  It's well worth returning to, for ONLY a 12 hour drive away!  I'd love to get back to their Science and Industry Museum.  It was fabulous.  We spent almost 6 hours there yesterday, before heading over to the Lake to play frisbee, visit with an elderly Vet who wheeled himself over just to enjoy the breeze, and the blue water.  James,thanks for your service!

No comments:

Post a Comment